Página 2 de 2 PrimerPrimer 12
Resultados 11 al 16 de 16

Help with purchace v70r awd

Iniciado por Terminator Ok Thanks. Could you please shourtly tell me what was a discussion ...

Miembro Master
    País
    France

Modelo
    (EX V70 2,5T 1997) - NOW XC90 D5 185 2007

Predeterminado Re: Help with purchace v70r awd

Cita Iniciado por Terminator Ver mensaje
    Ok Thanks.

Could you please shourtly tell me what was a discussion in ***...VOLVO V70 R AWD 250CV...*** thread. I didn`t really understod all of it, but i helped myself with translator and I succeeded to understand that he will have to much work if he sells the car to me - so if the car goes to another country?

gabach may I ask you where are you from,
    exactly?

Thank you again for your time and all help.

no problem!

I am french, but I've been living in Spain for about 6 years...

regarding the R, Arturo does not know at all how to manage selling a car that will be exported, he is affraid he cant manage it and that this would bring him too much work and time he does not have nore wants to spend...

If you fnid all the information on how to export / import a car for him, he will feel much more confident and might be ok for you to buy the car

regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Miembro Novato
    País
    Afghanistan

I gues he doesn`t have so much work with that. If the papers are all that he has to fullfill than he has no worry at all. Al the rest of work is than on me in Slovenia. All he needs to give me is approval card for the car so I can fix that in Slovenia too.

gabach I was asking you where are you from because you obviously speak english very good and if ArturoV70R decides to sell me the car I would need someone for helping me who knows both languages (Spanish and English). So I mean from which city in Spain are you.

Miembro Master
    País
    France

Modelo

I gues he doesn`t have so much work with that. If the papers are all that he has to fullfill than he has no worry at all. Al the rest of work is than on me in Slovenia. All he needs to give me is approval card for the car so I can fix that in Slovenia too.

gabach I was asking you where are you from because you obviously speak english very good and if ArturoV70R decides to sell me the car I would need someone for helping me who knows both languages (Spanish and English). So I mean from which city in Spain are you.
    I live in Barceona, about 6 hours away from Madrid where the car is, but I still can talk to Arturo (already done to explain to him that things are not as complicated as he thinks..) and be in touch with both of you to make things easier in the deal...

Miembro Novato
    País
    Afghanistan

gabach you are so kind !!!! I gues you understand how much I wish to have that car.

So if you can comunicate with him I have one question for him....

You see, here in Slovenia we have really big taxes on the price of car that we buy in other country. So if the price on the paper will be real (4.000€) i will pay really big tax in Slovenia( around half of the car price ). But if he write a lower price on the paper (example 1.500€) I will also pay a lot lower tax. Sure I would pay him the price he require. So if there is possible that we have that agreament- that he write lower price than he sells to me.
    If he agree than there is no thinking anymore.... That would be just great!

There is also one option if the
    ArturoV70R won`t like the first one . So that you gabach buy car from ArturoV70R and than you sell it to me. We make a fair deal.

Miembro Master
    País
    France

Modelo

gabach you are so kind !!!! I gues you understand how much I wish to have that car.

So if you can comunicate with him I have one question for him....

You see, here in Slovenia we have really big taxes on the price of car that we buy in other country. So if the price on the paper will be real (4.000€) i will pay really big tax in Slovenia( around half of the car price ). But if he write a lower price on the paper (example 1.500€) I will also pay a lot lower tax. Sure I would pay him the price he require. So if there is possible that we have that agreament- that he write lower price than he sells to me.
    If he agree than there is no thinking anymore.... That would be just great!

There is also one option if the
    ArturoV70R won`t like the first one . So that you gabach buy car from ArturoV70R and than you sell it to me. We make a fair deal.
    ok I'll comment it with him and let you know!!!

Miembro Novato
    País
    Afghanistan

Is it any news jet

I`m so excited and we already have so much snow here so I would for sure need awd

Página 2 de 2 PrimerPrimer 12